Country’s Telecom major Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is soon going to recruit 200 numbers of Executives as Management Trainee (MT). It has already issued recruitment Notification for Management Trainee (MT) on 1st May 2015 for total 200 post of Management Trainees (MT). Out of these 150 post will be filled up for Telecom Operation stream and 50 posts for Telecom Finance stream.
If you have desire to work with the one of the largest PSU in the country, it is a huge opportunity for you. You have to apply before 14th June 2015.
3% of vacancies are reserved for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) (1.5% for Locomotor Impairment, 1.5% for Hearing Impairment), where the reservations are applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Central Govt Guidelines.
- Pay Scale: Rs.24,900 to Rs.50, 500/- (E3 Scale) with annual increment of 3% of Basic Pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical allowance as per BSNL company rules.
- Education Qualification:
1. MT Operation: Candidates must have graduate Degree in (IT, /CSE/ECS/EEE/Telecommunication Engineering) with 2 years MBA degree / M.Tech degree.
2. MT Finance: Candidates must have CA/ICWA/CS.
- Age: Candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st August 2015. Age relaxation as per norms.
- Selection Process: Written test followed by Group Discussion and interview. Here’s the weightage for each section.
- Examination Paper Pattern: Here’s the question paper pattern for BSNL MT Recruitment 2015.
- Application fee: Rs. 1500 for Gen/OBC, Rs. 750 for reserved category candidates.
So, you want to apply for BSNL Management Trainee posts of 2015? You should go through detail notification and apply Online through official website of BSNL http://www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in/ on or before 14th June 2015.
Last date of Online apply: 14th June 2015
Date of written test: 9th August 2015