PAN India 3G Mobile Service Operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited aka BSNL provides 3G Data Cards from a number of reputed brands which includes Huawei, MicroMax, Teracom, SimU6T Capital, Option Globe Trotter, etc. 3G Data Cards provide simple and instant internet access at mega fast speeds up to 14.4 Mbps. These devices are so easy to use, as you have to just plug in 3G Data Card into your laptop and can get instant fast speed internet. These data cards can be used in 2G network too.
Along with BSNL provided Data Cards, we may purchase Data Cards from open market and various online shopping websites too. Also, BSNL provides inbuilt installer for BSNL-owned devices, which makes Data Card installation much easier. So, users face issues when they purchase Data Cards online or offline from open market, as there is no guide for installation.
So, we here at BsnlGuide.com is providing an extensive guide to configure BSNL 3G USB Data Card for two reputed brands: Huawei and MicroMax .
How to Configure Huawei BSNL 3G USB Data Card:
- Open Mobile Partner application
- Go to Settings > Settings Preferences> Options > Profile Management
- Click Edit button
- In APN field type bsnlnet and Click OK
- Now Open Mobile partner application and click connect
How to Configure MicroMax BSNL 3G USB Data Card:
- Open USB Modem application
- Click Settings > Select Connection Profile > Add
- Under New Connection Profile Check New Profile > Click Next and type as below under Profile Menu
- Profile Name:bsnlnet
- Dial No. : *99#
- User Name: blank
- Password: blank
- APN: bsnlnet
- Auth Type: Select NONE
- Click Finish and set this Profile as default Profile
- Now click Connect